The building of the Central Mineral baths
Loading google map. Please wait!
Sofia, 1 Banski Sq.
The building of the Central Mineral baths was built after the design by architect Petko Momchilov and Yordan Milanov in 1913 to replace the Turkish baths, which was destroyed. Th building is in Secession style, but with typical Bulgarian, Byzantine and Eastern Orthodox do ornamental elements, the work of artist Haralampi Tachev.